[Xenopus] Spots still available for Workshops

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Mon Mar 21 13:22:48 EDT 2016

Dear Xenopus community
Many of you expressed interest in the two upcoming workshops on Genome Editing and Bioinformatics. It The workshops are coming up soon and I encourage anyone interested in registering as soon as possible. Please visit the our web page for more detail ( http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus/ ) where links to each workshop are on the main page. If you are doing genome editing or have an RNA-Seq or proteomics data to analyze this is the workshop for you. Postdocs and students should strongly consider these workshops as they will help you directly in your research program.
I have reduced the price significantly this year to encourage people to attend, but can still offer some scholarships to those in need. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

marko

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.

Cite us in the acknowledgements: National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731

Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu