[Xenopus] Genome Editing Workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Wed Mar 23 09:04:27 EDT 2016

Dear Xenopus Community,
Sorry for the second email in 2 days, but I wanted to write to all of you to let you know that I have decided that any attendees of the genome editing workshop will have their own mutant raised in the NXR. This is a fantastic deal, you can both learn details about genome editing in Xenopus and obtain your own custom mutant.
Hopefully this will encourage more of you to send people to the workshop. We'd love to have more participants in this workshop

marko

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.

Cite us in the acknowledgements: National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731

Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu