[Xenopus] fluorescent stereoscope

Karel Dorey Karel.Dorey at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 04:53:39 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I would like to purchase a couple of fluorescent stereoscopes for the teaching labs of the university. I need a basic sterescope with a UV light source and filters to be able to see GFP and RFP (and possibly a camera but this is optional at this stage) to look at transgenic frog and fish embryos. Currently Leica is quoting me around £16K ($20K or €18K). Has anyone bought a system with these requirements which is cheaper than what Leica is quoting me?

Thank you very much,
Karel

************************************
Karel Dorey, PhD