[Xenopus] Xenopus Mutant Resource

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Nov 24 14:50:45 EST 2020

Dear Xenopus Community
            The Xenopus Mutant Resource grant was funded this past summer and it provides unique opportunities for all of you.

  1.  If you would like a mutant made please email me and we will put it in the pipeline. Although we have already made over 117 mutants that are now growing we continue to look for new mutants to be made. My research assistants will work closely with you to generate the mutant as you like.
  2.  The XMR grant also provides free housing for anyone coming to work in the NXR. You can send people here for various time periods and they get access to all NXR animals, and can create new mutants during their time here. At the moment the cottage is not being used and we are able to host people.

If you would like a mutant made please contact me. And if you want to come to the MBL this winter we are able to host you. We have ample space and follow appropriate MA guidelines. Should you wish to come please contact me and I can provide more details.

I look forward to hearing from you

Marko

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.
Cite us in Materials and Methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory
Cite us in your references: Horb M. et. al. (2019). Xenopus resources: transgenic, inbred and mutant animals, training opportunities, and web-based support. Front Physiol. 10:387. PMCID: PMC6497014

Marko Horb, Ph.D. |Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR) |Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory | 7 MBL Street | Woods Hole, MA 02543
Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu> | Office: 508-289-7627 | Lab: 508-289-7370 | Cell:  508-564-3764

http://www.mbl.edu/horb
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus
Twitter<https://twitter.com/xenopusnxr>