[Xenopus] MISC

Green, Jeremy jeremy.green at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 29 07:08:18 EDT 2020

Dear Leon,

With a bit of practice and well-sharpened Dumont #5 forceps, a person can cut around 200 caps in an hour. I suggest that if you want to get many hundreds of caps that you simply have a cap-cutting jamboree - not so much biting the bullet as having a party. Seriously. I think you’ll have no problem getting volunteers and (COVID, etc. permitting), I’d be happy to come over myself.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

Jeremy B.A. Green Ph.D.
Vice-Dean International (Research)
Professor of Developmental Biology
Centre for Craniofacial & Regenerative Biology
King's College London
Guy's Tower, Floor 27
London SE1 9RT
UK