[Xenopus] MISC

Peter Vize pvize at ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 29 15:50:16 EDT 2020

Hi Leon

Yes, they have. John Wallingford and Ed Marcotte scaled it up a few years ago to do protein:protein work. I’m sure John can provide the details. They use gastromasters and worked out how to make their own tips.

Slack takes over your life and I avoid it like the plague…

Peter

Dr. Peter Vize
Professor Emeritus
Department of Biological Sciences