[Xenopus] MISC

John Wallingford wallingford at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 29 18:07:18 EDT 2020

Hi all,

It’s nice to know that my name is now invoked in mystical legends…..

As it happens, we TRIED to make the gastromaster work for en mass cutting of caps, but we were not successful.  Ultimately, the tips get gummed.

Leon, I know you don’t wanna hear it, but…just bite the bullet.  My folks now routinely cut >1000 caps or DMZs in a single session, but they do it the old fashioned way:  Three people, six pairs of Inox #5, three stereoscopes, and several hours…..

And sorry, I don’t do Slack.

-jbw

John Wallingford
William and Gwyn Shive Endowed Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biosciences
University of Texas at Austin
512-232-2784
wallingford at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:wallingford at austin.utexas.edu>