[Xenopus] high-throughput devitellinizing?

Levin, Michael Michael.Levin at tufts.edu
Sat Oct 31 12:03:33 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

From: Enrique Amaya <Enrique.Amaya at manchester.ac.uk>
> The most time consuming part is removing the vitelline membranes

	Yes!! Speaking of which: does anyone have an enzymatic method for this yet?  Maybe recombinant hatching enzyme cocktail or something? Is there a decent way to devitellinize tons of embryos at once?

Best,

Mike Levin

---
Dr. Michael Levin
Vannevar Bush Chair,
Biology Department, and
Director, Allen Discovery Center at Tufts and
Tufts Center for Regenerative and Developmental Biology
Tufts University
Suite 4600, 200 Boston Ave.
Medford, MA 02155-4243
Tel. (617) 627-6161