[Xenopus] 2021 International Xenopus Meeting

Dominique Alfandari alfandar at vasci.umass.edu
Wed May 12 09:10:41 EDT 2021

Thank you Marko, I did not get the original email.

On another note does someone have RNAseq data on Xenopus XTC cells? It would be super useful for us since we use XTC to screen our monoclonal antibody.

Dominique Alfandari PhD
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Professor, UMass Amherst
ISB 427B, 661 North Pleasant street