[Xenopus] Xenbase update

James-Zorn, Christina Christina.James_Zorn at cchmc.org
Thu Jan 20 15:39:33 EST 2022

Attention Xenopus researchers and Xenbase users.

As you are aware, Xenbase has been unavailable for past 2 weeks, and unfortunately, is likely to remain down until the end of January. We are rebuilding the Virtual Machines and this is a long and complicated process.

Thanks you to the many who have expressed their support, and although we’re happy to hear that we are  indispensable, we are really sorry that you all have lost access to all our Xenopus information at your fingertips. Please accept our sincere apologies, we know this is a major problem for a lot of people.

If you have and urgent and specific needs, please contact me directly. (The usual Xenbase helpdesk email is also frozen).   Email: christina.james_zorn at cchmc.org

Christina @ Xenbase