[Xenopus] Visit the NXR

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:44:49 EDT 2022

Hello Xenophiles
            As the year is drawing to a close I wanted to send a reminder that there is still lots of open dates for you to come visit and take advantage of all the transgenic and mutant strains we have. You can come alone or as a group. Housing is free through my R24 grant and the cottage is a 2 bedroom. It is reserved first come first serve. You can come for a week, two weeks, three weeks it does not matter. We can train people and one of my RAs will work with you and help you out.
            If you have any questions about this don’t hesitate to contact me.

Marko

-------------------------------------
Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu>