[Xenopus] EXRC newsletter and survey

Matt Guille matthew.guille at port.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 11:21:39 EDT 2022

Dear Xenopus Researchers,

Below is the link to an update on the recently completed "re-build" of the
EXRC together with when frogs from our new rooms will be available. If you
have not yet done so and would like to answer the resources survey to
inform the new EXRC funding application the link is also in the newsletter
(the more answers we get the better we can target our work so please take a
few minutes). Finally there is a large appendix that details all we have so
far been able to discover about the mechanisms for moving frogs around
Europe (we suggest you only read the relevant bit!).

Best wishes,

EXRC team

https://xenopusresource.org/newsletter/exrc-newsletter-vol-2-october-2022

Matt Guille
Professor of Developmental Genetics
University of Portsmouth

T: 02392 842047 E: matthew.guille at port.ac.uk
W: port.ac.uk/school-of-biological-sciences/staff/prof-matt-guille.html

University of Portsmouth, King Henry building, King Henry I Street,
Portsmouth, PO1 2DY