[Xenopus] NXR workshop survey

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Wed Apr 1 14:08:55 EDT 2015

Dear Xenopus Community
The NXR is evaluating the attendance and interest in future workshops so as to better serve the community. I am asking the community for their help and input on how to increase participation at future workshops and understand which future workshops would be in demand. We had to postpone the most recent Advanced Imaging Workshop due to a lack of people registered and we would like to ensure we can get more people attending in the future. For each workshop we aim to have 15 students at a minimum, with up to 25 slots available. Specifically I am seeking to decide which workshops to hold this coming Fall and in early 2016. The goal now is to host the Advanced Imaging Workshop this Fall and the Bioinformatics Workshop next year, but I would like input from all of you.
To do so I am asking you fill a short survey of 7 questions all fillable online. It will take you 2-4 minutes to fill out the survey. Please take some time and fill this survey out so that the NXR can better organize future workshops to serve the community.

http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus/nxr_survey

Thank you for your time
Marko Horb

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu